If we talk about today’s time, induction cooktops have become relatively popular and significant these days. The rationale behind such a thing is less stress on heat energy and time. With the help of these induction cookers, we can easily cook food at a much faster rate. If you are willing to buy it, then you have come the right way as this blog post will deal with the 10 best induction cooktops in India.
Speaking about the good facts of the induction cooktop, the latter is beneficial with the fact that it takes much less time than what is taken while cooking food on the LPG gas stoves. Specifically, energy also adds time in this list where heat emission is certainly minimized and you can cook your food with ease. Generally, the induction cooktops come with a single zone.
Furthermore, while buying an induction cooktop, one should keep a lot of things in his/her mind. One of the most important factors among all is the wattage. If you know how the thumb rule goes, this explains the rationale in a similar way where more wattage lessens the cooking time with a faster speed. In this case, the inductions which have 2000 watts of consumption are best suited for cooking presently.
Without wasting much time, let’s get started with this list of 10 best induction cooktops in India:
1) Philips 2100 Watts Induction cooktop (Best selling product in the list of the 10 best induction cooktops in India):
As we all know, Philips is one of the most popular and widely approved household brands in India. If we talk about the above-mentioned model, this one is a sleek and polished cooktop that has a micro-crystal plate with it. This product is designed to fulfill the needs of the present and future generations.
Keeping a hold on the vitamins and minerals in the food, this cooktop heats and cooks up the food in a much faster time than the LPG gas stoves. Alluringly, this product comes with a cool-touch start technology which staves us even at an instant possibility of getting hurt. Above all the products mentioned in the listing of the 10 best induction cooktops in India , this induction cooktop has a total of 6 preset menus which we can change according to the type of dishes.
Let’s have a glance at the good and bad points of the first product in the list of the 10 best induction cooktops in India:
1) This product is essentially developed and programmed for Indian cookery.
2) Philips 2100 watt induction cooktop comes at an inexpensive price where we get a warranty period of 1 year.
3) In times of safety, this product also has an auto-shutoff feature which is very beneficial for our protection.
1) One of the troubles with this product is the absence of the voltage controller.
2) Another drawback lies in the fact that it makes a lot of noise. Thus, it is felt as very boisterous.
2) Pigeon 2100 Watts Induction Cooktop (Most efficient one in the list of 10 best induction cooktops in India):
Yet another prominent one in the list is the pigeon company. This company has gained a lot of popularity and vogue in the last few years. The efficiency delivered by the pigeon company is hardly found in any other product. Embedded advanced technology helps in conserving both time and energy.
Additionally, the company has also provided us with a dual heat sensor technology that further aids the clients to adjust the amount of heat according to their necessity. To enhance the functioning of this device, the product also has push buttons that ease and helps in smooth and efficient navigation.
Let’s have a glimpse at the favorable and unfavorable points of the second product in the list of the 10 best induction cooktops in India:
1) The list of the most likable features in this product includes its feather touch, 8 Indian preset menu and its options, wide surface, and temperature settings.
2) Furthermore, the total power consumption of this product ranges up to 2100 watts where we get an assured warranty viewing the product for 1 year.
1) Only major drawback for this product is its touch panel whose responses are quite not up to the mark. Many times the panel might stop working and will deliver some inaccurate cooking operations that are quite unlikable.
3) Prestige 1200 Watts Induction Cooktop (Least consumer of power in this list of the 10 best induction cooktops in India):
Prestige has never failed to dominate the lists in which it is present. Holding and securing the first rank in this list, here it comes again with the third one. Among all the others on the list, this is the least energy-consuming product. Due to this fact, this is considered as the most productive and efficient one in the list of the 10 best induction cooktops in India.
With its portability ease, we can take it anywhere. So, we don’t have to think about its heaviness and the place it should be kept and placed. If we talk about the design, the latter is a stylish, sleek designed cooktop that comes in the vibrant black color. The soft-touch feature present on the product helps in adjusting the temperature, to our needs.
Let’s have a glimpse at the favorable and unfavorable points of the third product in the list of the 10 best induction cooktops in India:
1) The favorable list for this product goes with the features like an in-built Indian menu, power saver technology, easy maintenance, and an anti-magnetic wall.
2) Furthermore, the aerodynamic cooling system keeps the temperature maintained and under control.
3) This one-year warranty product also has an automatic voltage regulator which helps in monitoring the cooktop.
1) Well, we must be honest with the fact that the customer service for this product is very unsatisfactory.
2) Along with the poor service, the packaging of the product is also not up to the expected and certain mark.
3) The machine of the product is the most noisy in the list of the 10 best induction cooktops in India.
4) iBell 2000 Watts Glass Induction Cooktop (Most affordable in the listing of 10 best induction cooktops in India):
Even if this company comes from a small and local area of India, it has readily entered the market and made a central position there. At this affordable price, the product delivers almost all the fundamental requirements of the clients. Being a portable product, you don’t have to fret about where you should keep it.
Similar to the others on the list, this also comes with numerous cooking presets that follow a different kind of cooking style and temperature. Interestingly, this one shows up with an LED display which lets you know the temperature statuses. Voltage adaptability and multifunction capability features are also a top thing in this among the listing of the 10 best induction cooktops in India.
Let’s have a glimpse at the favorable and unfavorable points of the fourth product in the list of the 10 best induction cooktops in India:
1) Automatic shut-off feature prevents the overheating of the product.
2) Voltage adaptability and multifunction potential add to one of the most favorable points for this product.
3) With 4 digital LED displays, we get a 1-year warranty which increases by 6 months if we register ourselves at the time we are buying the product.
1) Only problem with this product is the fact that it makes a lot of noise.
5) Usha 1600 Watts Induction Cooktop (Most trustworthy brand in the list of the 10 best induction cooktops in India):
In such a limited period, the founders of Usha have established a great sense of trust in the mind and hearts of the people in India. In terms of kitchen appliances, the former has earned a lot of affection not only from the customers but also from the rivals.
Without any hassle, we can control down and work on a total of 5 cooking presets at an average voltage between 220-240 V. The pushbuttons and LED display on the product helps in keeping a look at the temperature levels of the machine, thereby preventing it from getting overheated. Similar to other outgrowths, it also has a voltage fluctuation controller and extra cord.
Let’s have a glimpse at the favorable and unfavorable points of the fifth product in the list of the 10 best induction cooktops in India:
1) With 5 presets in cooking, we can make numerous Indian cuisines with this induction cooktop at variable timer settings and temperatures.
2) With the extra-long cord and power-saving technology, we can conserve a lot of energy with this.
3) Interestingly, the product is backed up with a total warranty of 1 year, similar to others in this list of 10 best induction cooktops in India.
1) We cannot understand and go through such complex manuals in one go.
6) Bajaj 1900 Watt Induction Cooktop:
Another leading brand in the market is titled as Bajaj. The former has offered the clients with top-notch appliances for almost a decade now. Here, we will discuss one of its models titled Bajaj Majesty Induction Cooktops that ranks sixth in the list of 10 best induction cooktops in India. With a warranty period of 1 year, this utilizes and makes a total power consumption of 1900 watt.
One of the most satisfying things about this one is the product’s surface which is made of crystal glass that along with the anti-insecticide gel helps in deterring all the kinds of insects that come on it. It is quite similar in features of the above products. Indifferent from that, the all-around performance is quite good and you can get it repaired at free too.
Let’s have a glimpse at the favorable and unfavorable points of the sixth product in the list of the 10 best induction cooktops in India:
1) To prevent overheating of the product, the company has included an auto-off feature which switches off the product in less than a minute.
2) Appearing with about 8 presets, this induction cooktop also has some distinct features like warm mode and delay start.
3) If we talk about the material that can be used on this, the list goes with flat and ferromagnetic natured material.
1) The pan-detection feature in this product is not at all sensitive.
7) Havells 1600 Watt Induction Cooktop:
For many decades, Havells has also been dominating the Indian market along with Philips. One of the most likable things about this product is that it evenly distributes the heat throughout the utensil, making it better than the rest. By our requirements, we can set the temperature from low to high, thereby making it more favorable and efficient.
Recommended blogs: Top 6 LG Washing Machines in India
Even if the Pan-detection feature is very noisy, it is convenient and alerting at the times when we have to remove the utensil to prevent the overheating of the food and utensil. It increases the lifespan of the product with the fact that it doesn’t allow water to enter the product. Well, we can only use some of the selective steel utensils for heating.
Let’s have a glimpse at the favorable and unfavorable points of the seventh product in the list of the 10 best induction cooktops in India:
1) The list of the most likable features in this product includes digital LED display, timer functionality, variable power control, and single-touch operation.
2) Here, we get a total of 6 different cooking presets that increase the variety of food that can be cooked on it.
3) The auto-off helps in the automatic shut down of the product, to prevent that from overheating.
1) The build-up quality of this product is not quite up to the mark.
8) Preethi Trendy Plus 116 1600-Watt Induction Cooktop:
If we speak about Preethi, the former is one of the most prominent Indian Kitchen appliance brands in the market. The induction cooktop under this brand comes with a durable ceramic plate that particularly prevents overheating of the utensil. Here, we have numerous presets that eases our cookery procedure.
To ensure that less power is consumed, this machine makes use of the auto-off technology that switches off the mains and ensures that food is cooked or heated up to an efficient level only. The minimizing process goes for transferring about 84 percent of heat energy only which elevates a trouble-free process.
Let’s have a glimpse at the favorable and unfavorable points of the eighth product in the list of the 10 best induction cooktops in India:
1) The ceramic plate included in this induction cooktop withstands the overheating of the utensil and food.
2) Talking about the auto-off feature, similar to the other cooktops, this one follows similar functions for the clients.
3) The electrical materials used in this are made of high-quality. Thus, there are no odds of any bacteria on the surface.
1) Many clients have complained that the induction cooktop usually gets overheated when the power is set on the maximum limit of 1600 Watts.
9) V-Guard VIC-15 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop:
The next one in your listing of the 10 best induction cooktops in India is the V-Guard Induction cooktop which you can surely bring to your home in this sale season. To keep a check on the high/low voltage, there is a power cut feature which ensures that there is minimal consumption of energy.
The induction cooktop’s design is developed in such a way that it can suit and work down on any kind of kitchen decor. Another common but impressive feature is the LED display which exhibits the temperature level and heat that is being consumed. In precision, digital time control helps in heating efficiently.
Let’s have a glimpse at the favorable and unfavorable points of the ninth product in the list of the 10 best induction cooktops in India:
1) The 4 LED display helps in monitoring the temperature level in the cooktop.
2) Against any defects, we can exchange one from the company where we get a total warranty period of 1 year.
3) The elegant and sleek design is suitable for all types of kitchen decor.
1) Power consumption in this induction cooktop is relatively higher than others of the same category.
2) Cord Wire is very long, thus it can get tangled with anything in the kitchen.
10) Kent KB-83 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop:
The last one in the list of the 10 best induction cooktops in India is the Kent Induction cooktop. This product lets you experience fine speed and effective cooking at such an affordable price. Without any hassle and annoyance, you can make dosa, chapattis, boil milk, and prepare rice as well. So, this would certainly help you in every aspect.
The top highlights of this induction cooktop include an advanced safety feature that is comparatively safer than the others in this list. We get the ultimate experience of outside food, just sitting in our houses. To ease our task, it comes with overheat protection and warranty for 1 year.
Let’s have a glimpse at the favorable and unfavorable points of the tenth product in the list of the 10 best induction cooktops in India:
1) This one stands out from the crowd due to its feather touch technology and glass panel which looks gorgeous.
2) Kent Induction cooktop cooks food at a much faster speed where you get to experience 40 percent less time in this one, as compared to the others.
3) The advanced protection feature is very beneficial for beginners.
1) This one includes inconsequential customer support where it takes a long time to reply to the clients.
2) In accord with the real-time clients, the product is lesser than what is expected from this induction cooktop.
On the verge of this post, we just want to clear you with the fact that you should always consider the pros and cons of any product before buying them from the market. It is always better to take precautionary steps, just in case you might experience havoc at the end.
This guide listing 10 best induction cooktops in India will help you make a comprehensive and detailed choice on these induction cooktops. The last and ultimate choice depends on the person who buys it. If you have any query regarding this, you can comment in the comment section below.
Stay tuned on Reviews Kitchen for more instructive blogs like the 10 best induction cooktops in India. Happy buying, guys! Stay safe, Stay home!