A good sleep after a long hectic day is very essential for us, be it in the office or after prolonged working at our home. Well, our body essentially needs that kind of blissful experience on our bed. A lot of experiences happen and depend on the type of mattress we sleep on. If we speak about the right mattress, they simply stimulate our body for taking up more active challenges, the next day. We will detail this with the 12 best mattress brands in India.
One should perpetually make substantial research on the type of mattress they should ultimately buy. But the confusion lies with the fact that there are numerous mattress companies in our country which offer and guarantee great comfort for our body. So, it becomes somewhat difficult to choose from such an expansive area of preferences. If you are speculating on buying a mattress, then you have come on the right page where we provide you with 12 best mattress brands in India.
Here’s a detailed list of the top and 12 best mattress brands in India. We hope that by the end of this blog post, your doubts would be cleared out. Also, we recommend you guys read this blog until the end so that you can get complete information regarding the best mattress. Without wasting much time, let’s get started with the list of the 12 best mattress brands in India:
1) Sleepycat Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress (Ranked number one in the list of 12 best mattress brands in India):
Talking about the size of this mattress, the latter has a total height of about 6 inches where one inch is completely made up of a gel memory foam that distributes our bodyweight positively. The company even provides the clients with a 30-day trial and you can also ask for a refund if you aren’t satisfied with it.
Furthermore, the excellent flexible material of this mattress betters in relieving all kinds of discomforts. Sleepycat mattress shows up with a washable zipper that can be washed as many times as you want to wash it. Even if the mattress is washable, the problem lies with the white color of the mattress from which stains don’t go that easily.
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of the first mattress in the list of 12 best mattress brands in India:
1) With its affordable price, the mattress doesn’t let you disturb the other person lying on the other side with your movements on the mattress.
2) Apart from the ideal height and width of the mattress, the former comes with an impressive facility of free delivery, and also a free mattress cover.
3) Additionally, this comes with a 30-day return policy where you can easily return the mattress if you aren’t satisfied with the comfort of your mattress.
1) Even if this height and width are considered as ideal, an increase in the height to 8 inches would have added more to the ideality of the mattress.
2) The white surface cloth of the mattress has a high likelihood of getting stains that won’t go away that easily.
2) Wakefit Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress (Most popular in the list of the 12 best mattress brands in India):
Due to the high popularity and demand for this mattress, we had to place this at number two on the list of the 12 best mattress brands in India. So, keeping an unbiased view on this one, we will place down all the pros and cons of this product. Everything has its pros and cons, be it the most demanded one too.
Speaking about the size of this mattress, the former has a measurement of 78×60×8 which is better than the above mattress. However, similar to the above mattress, this also comes in a single color of white which is very prone to tough stains. Along with that, clients who have bought this have claimed that they didn’t move about anywhere in the first four hours of their sleep on this.
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of the second mattress in the list of the 12 best mattress brands in India:
1) One of the most amazing parts to know is the warranty period of ten years that is quite good enough if we consider the period of other mattresses. Ahead of that, this affordable mattress is very lightweight and easy to carry.
2) There is decent feedback from the client’s side over customer support. The majority of the customers have approved this in terms of comfort level and price.
1) Even if it assures complete relief from the back pain. It doesn’t apply for all the back pains. Well, it simply depends on actually what kind of pain you have.
2) White color mattresses can catch stains easily. Thus, making it difficult to wash and remove the stains.
3) Wake-up Ortho Memory Foam Mattress (Most competitive in the list of 12 best mattress brands in India):
The Wake-up mattress attains relatively more competitiveness in the market due to the affordable price which it clenches on. Interestingly, the special blend of memory foam and the cooling crystals in the mattress helps in the outlay of the body temperature for the whole night.
Moreover, this mattress is well known for its great back support which amazingly takes the shape of the person’s body who sleeps on the bed. Above all, the high-density foam inside the mattress enhances the structure, durability, and strength of the mattress. This 10-year warranty mattress also has an ultra-premium cover which supports in delivering comfort to our whole body.
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of the third mattress in the list of the 12 best mattress brands in India:
1) The comfort level of this mattress helps in relieving back pains at this much competitive price in the market.
2) Alluringly, you can use both sides of this wake-up mattress where it provides you with a warranty of 10 years.
1) Some of the clients that have already used this mattress are of the view that there is no memory foam inside this wake-up mattress, whereas the company assures that it has.
2) Well, you can’t remove the cover from the mattress. Thus, making it difficult to clean during the times of cleaning.
4) Sleepyhead 3 Layered Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress (Most remarkable one in the list of 12 best mattress brands in India):
One of the most interesting things about this mattress is that the company delivers this mattress in a box which further reduces the carriage problems. The company considers this as the most remarkable pick in terms of the most luxurious pick of mattresses.
Speaking about why it is considered as one of the most ideal ones, the reason lies behind the right amount of bounce, density, and firmness which it includes. Unlike other mattresses, this one has a three-layered orthopedic layer which helps in reducing all types of back pain.
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of the fourth mattress in the list of the 12 best mattress brands in India:
1) Due to the packaged condition of this mattress, we can use it readily on the time as soon as it arrives. Along with that, unlike the above mattress, this one had a washable cover with which you can easily wash the outer layer of it.
2) Also, this targets the target points of our body which helps in relieving the person from pain at a much faster rate.
3) Given the competitiveness, this mattress has an added advantage with 100 days return policy. Here, we can return the mattress within the 100 days of the delivery, if we don’t like it.
1) Even if it has a washable cover, the white covering of the mattress makes it hard to remove the stubborn stains.
5) Dreamzee Ortho-Back Memory Foam Mattress( One of the best Dual side usable in the list of 12 best mattress brands in India):
Similar to the Wake-up mattress, we can use both sides of this mattress, so you don’t have to go on an extra hassle if it gets stained on the one side of the mattress. Specifically, the outstanding combination of soft foam and cool memory foam helps in making free movements at night. Here, you won’t experience any kind of worries.
To explain, this 5-year warranty mattress is engrossed with a pressure-relieving technology which helps in delivering good sleep time at the night as well as the daylight. While it may be true that it is one of the most demanded one, but its unfoldability and weightiness add to the drawback.
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of the fifth mattress in the list of the 12 best mattress brands in India:
1) At the forefront, this memory foam makes it heavier and better than others.
2) Its cool designs and colors make it more attractive and appealing than the other mattresses which only have one single color of white.
3) Also, this perfect stitched mattress has majorly delivered and appealed to the clients with great customer service.
1) Speaking about the weight of this mattress, the latter is very heavy and difficult to handle.
2) Also, if you are someone who considers the warranty period, this mattress has a little less warranty period of 5 years as compared to the rest which usually has a warranty of 10 years.
6) Duroflex Back Magic Orthopedic High-Density Coir Mattress (The only one in this list of 12 best mattress brands in India accredited by National Health Academy):
This duroflex accommodation has a high-density core which in total is a combination of two types of cores namely the rebound foam layer and the top-quality coir. The assortment of innovative prone support and orthopedic layering helps in making it unique from the rest of the companies.
Accordingly, this company has also been accredited by the popular National Health Academy. This makes it more likable and trustworthy. Also, the blue color of the mattress adds to the credibility of a good quality mattress which makes it less prone to stubborn stains. It effectively minimizes back pain.
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of the sixth mattress in the list of the 12 best mattress brands in India:
1) The firmness and durability of the mattress help in effectively minimizing the back discomforts, so that you can take a nap peacefully.
2) At this affordable price, this mattress provides maximum and optimum comfort to the person sleeping on it.
1) We cannot take it everywhere as it is little bit heavier than the rest on the list.
7) SleepX Ortho Mattress Memory Foam (Delivers the best air circulation among the best 12 mattress brands in India):
The 6 inches thickness of the mattress helps in providing additional comfort and support to the body discomforts. You are not required to pay any kind of extra hassle on it, as it is pre-assembled. The airmass fabric present on the sidewalls of the mattress help in providing excess air circulation.
If we talk about the primary material used for making this mattress, the latter is made up of high-density foam which has a memory foam at the top of it. The size measurement of the mattress goes with 72×72×6 inches. Additionally, the soft knitted fabric helps in providing ultimate comfort to your body.
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of the seventh mattress in the list of the 12 best mattress brands in India:
1) The company offers a little less price for this mattress than other company’s mattress of the same category.
2) The airmass fabric present on the mattress enhances the air circulation which keeps the mattress cool 24/7.
3) This one helps in healing every type of back discomfort.
1) Well, this one has only a warranty period of 3 years, whereas the others of the same category provide us with an average of about 10 years.
2) It is quite heavier than other brands.
8) Nubliss NX Gen 6-inch Queen Size Memory Foam Mattress ( Only one in this list of 12 best mattress brands in India that has infused gel):
Similar to many other mattresses of the same category, this one also has Memory foam that is essentially infused with a cooling gel which keeps the mattress cool. This one is helpful for the ones who sweat a lot at the night time. The gel foam in this mattress ensures that cooling is delivered to the person who is sleeping on the mattress.
Despite having numerous layers, this mattress is very light weighted and can be used on both sides. Specifically, there is no movement or disturbance in the whole mattress if the other person moves while sleeping. You won’t get to know if they are making any movements or not. So, you can sleep peacefully without any trouble.
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of the eighth mattress in the list of the 12 best mattress brands in India:
1) With the adjustment in the mattress, both the upper and lower body gets equal support from the mattress.
2) The gel based layer adds to the airflow and the controlling of the body temperature for the ones whose bodies become warm in the night time.
3) Here, you get a washable cover that you can wash easily in the machine.
1) At these specifications, the prices are relatively higher than the rest.
2) Even if it has a lot of layers, the softness adds to the decrease in the firmness of the mattress.
9) Springtek Aspire Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress (Most bouncy in the list of the 12 best mattress brands in India):
This mattress is made up of High-resilience foam which ensures and delivers a great deal of support to our back and helps in removing back pains. The bouncy and anti-sagging property of this mattress adds to the durability of this one. We have a total of two colors in this, like the rest which covers only one color. This includes blue and white colors which are very impressive.
If we speak about the dual support of this mattress, the former has memory foam on one side and then the HR support on the other. Focusing majorly on the focus points of the body, this mattress ensures that pain is minimized. Along with the back pain, it also provides comfort from the sore neck and stress.
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of the ninth mattress in the list of the 12 best mattress brands in India:
1) Along with the delivering of minimum resistance, this mattress adjusts itself with the capabilities of the body.
2) There is no fuss on the assembling of the mattress as it comes pre-assembled.
3) Body temperature control is also helped as a result of using this mattress.
1) You will need extra manpower while making this move in the house.
10) Shagun 4-inch Single Size Foam Mattress (Smallest in the list of 12 best mattress brands in India):
This mattress is the best and an ideal one for the house of bachelors and the family of a maximum of 2 members. As it is light weighted, we can shift it anywhere in the whole house. Even if it provides maximum comfort, the price might not be agreeable to all.
Well, you don’t even find any kind of need of having a cover for it due to its red color which makes it less prone to stubborn stains. The top layer of this mattress delivers ultimate comfort to the person sleeping on this mattress. This one is perfect for the aged person.
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of the tenth mattress in the list of the 12 best mattress brands in India:
1) Due to its lightweight, we can shift this mattress anywhere in the house.
2) High-density foam of the mattress adds to the comfort level of the person.
3) In terms of the comfort level, the latter is suitable for all age groups.
1) Price is a little bit higher than the other mattresses of the same category.
2) Even if it has warranty time of 5 years, this won’t last much longer than 2 years.
Also, check out Top 6 “LG Washing Machines in India”. Best Front Load and Top Load LG Washing Machines to Choose from.
11) Comforto Pocket Spring Mattress (only one in the list of the 12 best mattress brands in India that has pocket springs):
One of the most distinctive features of this mattress is the pocket spring element that helps in reducing the back pains and other types of discomforts. Talking about the spring element, this helps in making it in the list of the most demanding mattress of all time.
This mattress doesn’t have a removable cover, so you may probably have to buy one for this. With the dual side use of this mattress, you can use it for a much longer time than any other mattress of the same category. This has also added to the lifespan of this mattress.
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of the eleventh mattress in the list of the 12 best mattress brands in India:
1) This mattress is the most affordable one in the entire list of the best 12 mattress brands in India, considering the specifications as well.
2) It has a long warranty period of about 6-11 years, which differs in various places and their situations.
3) Suitability goes for all age groups.
1) The white part of this mattress might need a cover for it so that the mattress doesn’t get dirty.
12) Sleepwell sleeps Brill PU Foam Mattress (Most Reasonable in the list of 12 best mattress brands in India:
This is the last mattress on the list which is yet another prominent one in our country. With its reasonable price, there is a high demand for this mattress. Furthermore, the lightweight of this one adds to the shifting of this mattress, as we can shift it anywhere in the house.
Specifically, this comes with a total of 9 different sizes that have 2 free pillows. Here, this mattress comes with a total warranty period of only 3 years, which is comparatively lesser than the other. It is precisely designed for the use of the old and aged people who need the mattress as soft and durable.
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of the twelfth mattress in the list of the 12 best mattress brands in India:
1) This mattress is an eco-friendly one.
2) It is suitable for all the age groups.
3) This attractive mattress comes in a total of 9 sizes that is an extremely advantageous thing over others.
1) The warranty period of 3 years is quite less than the others in this same category who have a total of 10 years.
2) It won’t be that much comfortable as expected and compared to the others in the list of 12 best mattress brands in India.
Conclusion of the 12 best mattress brands in India:
We wish that after considering this list of 12 best mattress brands in India, you will ultimately get a peaceful sleep at night. Always remember that the right mattress is the one that ensures that you get a sound sleep after a whole heated up day. A mattress plays a significant role in the further processes for our body as well. Just make sure you make the right choice from these mattresses.
Stay tuned on the reviews kitchen for more informative blog posts like the 12 best mattress brands in India. For further queries, you can also comment below.