Undoubtedly, bathing time is the most refreshing and restorative time of the day. It plays a fundamental role in beginning your day on an optimistic and positive note. But that is probably not possible during the winter season. This is where the geysers withstand their role and prove to be a better option than the gas stoves and immersion rod. So, here we have a list of the best geysers in India that will surely be cost-efficient for you.
If we talk about why geysers are better than the immersion rod then the one and the only major reason is their cost-efficiency and least energy consumption that makes it more prioritized in front of the others. Also, you won’t get that much restricted to the amount of water as you are in other water heating appliances. So, here we have prepared a detailed list of the best geysers in India. Without wasting any time, let’s get started with the reviews:
8 Best Geysers in India:
1) AO Smith HSE-SDS-15 Vertical Storage geyser:
AO Smith is an American based water heater company that has played a crucial role in maintaining and fulfilling the needs of Indian clients. It is considered one of the most famous companies not only in India but also in the entire world. With its 5-star energy rating, this geyser is one of the most efficient and superior quality ones in the list of the best geysers in India.
If we talk about the list of the notable components in this geyser, the latter involves an auto thermal cutout, Blue Diamond glass line technology, and temperature control technology. Detailing these, the blue diamond glass line technology is beneficial in making the water tank corrosion resistant with its stainless steel core and patented glass coated heating element. Also, the valve helps in controlling the pressure.
Let’s have a glance at the good and bad points of this AO Smith geyser in the list of the best geysers in India:
1) Customizable temperature setting and thermal cutout helps in maintaining and controlling the optimal conditions required for the water in this geyser in the list of the best geysers in India.
2) The company has provided a 7-year warranty for the inner body and a 4-year broadened warranty for the glass-coated element in this geyser included in the list of the best geysers in India.
3) This 15-liter storage capacity geyser is an energy-efficient one that provides hot water at a low maintenance cost.
1) You don’t get the free installation service for this water geyser in the list of the best geysers in India.
2) There are numerous complaints regarding poor after-sale services for this product in the list of the best geysers in India.
2) Bajaj New Shakti GL 25-Litre geyser:
Well, this water heater/ geyser comes with numerous engaging and appealing features that will surely tackle and solve your problem with the hard water of the municipality. This will efficiently utilize your energy, power, and time, thereby giving you fewer worries regarding the use of power in your house. Similar to the above geyser, this geyser involves features that are the same as the above geyser. The only difference lies in the extended capacity of the geyser where it has a 25-liters capacity.
Speaking about this feature set of this Bajaj geyser the latter has a magnesium coated anode road, Incoloy heating element, and high water pressure installations. If we detail these, the glass-lined in a tank helps in preventing the geyser from any kind of corrosion, and on the other flank, the magnesium coated rod helps in preventing any kind of water leakage. Also, the 4-star energy rating helps in the efficient utilization of time and money.
Let’s have a glance at the good and bad points of this Bajaj geyser in the list of the best geysers in India:
1) With the 4-star energy rating, the geyser holds the potential of storing a large capacity of water, even at the rough times of high pressure.
2) The process of heating is known for its quickness and retainment of heat in this geyser included in the list of the best geysers in India.
3) Here, we have a 2-year warranty for the entire product with an extended 5 year for the inner part of the geyser.
1) We don’t get several parts like the pipes, and miscellaneous installation accessories with the package of this one in the list of the best geysers in India.
2) Temperature monitor is not that satisfying as compared to the others in this list of the best geysers in India.
3) American Micronic AMI WHM3 25-litre Water Heater:
This water geyser is designed by a renowned company titled American Micronic Instruments, Inc. that is switched in the central part of the USA. Even if this one lacks and stands off in the terms of design, but holds the capacity of fulfilling all the required and essential needs of the Indian clients. Along with that, this geyser also ensures a carefree environment where don’t have to worry about energy and time.
The listing of the feature set in this geyser includes titanium-enamel glass-coated tank, PUF insulation, thermostat, Auto cutout, and pressure discharge. Furthermore explaining these features, we might infer that all these have a unique and essential role to play in the working of the geyser. Titanium enamel glass and the magnesium coated anode rod helps in the protection of the geyser from any kind of damage or corrosion.
Let’s have a glance at the good and bad points of this American Micronic geyser in the list of the best geysers in India:
1) With its low maintenance on the power consumption and our pockets, this is an energy-efficient geyser that holds the capacity of holding heat for about 24 hours, which means a whole day.
2) The company has provided an easy installation service for this geyser where if we consider the safety measures, we might find them quite impressive.
1) Even if the heat holding capacity goes for 24 hours, initially the geyser takes a lot of time in getting heated up. So, that isn’t that preferable in the list of the best geysers in India.
4) V-Guard Victo 15 liter Geyser:
When we consider V-Guard, the feature of one of the most trustworthy brands will always pop in our minds. With its high-quality material and high efficiency, the company has never failed to fulfill the expectations and needs of the Indian clients. It has always stood one step ahead every time if the needs of the customers come into place. Longevity is built with a cylindrical body made up of steel that prevents corrosion and rusting of the metal used in the making.
The layer of features includes a thermal cut-off feature, a four-layered safety system, and a customizable temperature control knob. Speaking about these features, the latter has some of the most interesting features in its feature set. Here, the cylindrical body of the geyser also holds the capacity to resist all types of pressure made under the heating of the geyser. Thereby, adding to its utility.
Let’s have a glance at the good and bad points of this V-Guard geyser in the list of the best geysers in India:
1) The geyser involves low maintenance cost and thereby giving high efficiency. Thereby the most efficient in the list of the best geysers in India.
2) Along with that, longer shelf life is the result of the steel material used while making the geyser.
3) With a 2-year warranty, the geyser comes with added accessories. Adding utility to this geyser in the list of the best geysers in India.
1) There is no guarantee regarding the capacity of the geyser to withstand high pressure.
5) Havells Monza EC5S 15 Litre Geyser:
Well, this one is the best choice in the list of the best geysers in India for a bathroom in the guest bedroom. This has perfectly stood at the expectations of the people both in terms of the outer part and the internal functions. We guarantee you that no one can ignore this amazing ergonomic designed geyser. With its high efficiency, the geyser also provides and delivers the clients with a service of limited cash out of their pockets.
If we talk about the features, the latter has some of the most amazing and appealing features in the market that makes it different from the other geysers. The internal part of the geyser has PUF insulation that keeps the water hot even after a long time of power cut off. To prevent the corrosion of the surface, the geyser has a fero glass technology and Incoloy heating element that works on the prevention process.
Let’s have a glance at the good and bad points of this Havells geyser in the list of the best geysers in India:
1) The shock-resistant electrical units and glass technology helps in preventing the surface of the geyser from corrosion and rusting. Thereby, enhancing the lifespan of the geyser.
2) Whirl flow technology in this water geyser helps in providing an uninterrupted water supply where one gets a continuous supply of water for 24 hours straight.
3) Here, we have a 2-year warranty for the product and then a 6-year warranty for the internal parts of the geyser.
Finding the best mixer grinder under 2000?
1) The price of this geyser in the list of the best geysers in India is a little bit high, so not all of us can afford this.
2) If we put on a low-level temperature for the heating up of water, then you might not get satisfactory results from the processor of the geyser.
6) Usha Misty 25 Litre Water Geyser:
This model of Usha company is known for its excellent utility and safety systems. Here, you get a beautiful buildup of geysers which provides almost all the features the other geysers also provide. Well, it is an ideal choice for your home as it is equipped with some excellent features where you can control pressure, prevent electrical leakage, and also the prevention of fry heating and overheating. So, it is a fully packed ultimate geyser for your home.
If we talk about the feature list, the latter has some amazing features including an Incoloy 800 heating element, adjustable thermostat, superior safety system, magnesium coated rod, and Sapphire powder coated tank. Detailing these, the sapphire powder and magnesium element provide safety to the geyser from the processes of rusting and corrosion. Other functions play a major role in the prevention of the backflow of water, controlling the temperature, and ensuring the efficient heating process.
Let’s have a glance at the good and bad points of this Usha geyser in the list of the best geysers in India:
1) The multi safety feature enhances the safety process and provides the person with the safety where it is ensured that there is no leakage, and withstanding during the voltage fluctuations.
2) Initially, the geyser quickly heats water and also retains that power for a long period, unlike others in the list of the best water geysers in India.
3) Here, you get a warranty of about 2 years. Also, there is an extended 7-year warranty for the internal parts.
1) As an advice, the company should work on the installation and customer care services for the clients.
2) Well, the low-temperature mode is not that effective according to what is expected from this geyser.
7) V-Guard Victo Plus 15 Litre Water Geyser:
Similar to the other water geyser models of the company, this one also has an ergonomic design that can appeal can attract the customers who see this model. In addition to the above features, we also get advanced design and developed features in this geyser. Thereby, we get a hassle-free performance that further satisfies the clients regarding the same. Interestingly, you don’t have a cylindrical shape in this, in place of that there is some kind of unique variation in the shape of the geyser.
If we take the case of the features of this geyser, this provides us with an inner tank. This is made up of high-quality steel that is preventive of all the corrosion and rusting. Thereby, enhancing the lifespan of the geyser. Along with that, the PUF insulation is responsible for providing a continuous supply of hot water even after the power is cut off. The magnesium coated rod helps in the prevention of any kind of electrochemical reaction that takes place within the water tank of the geyser.
Let’s have a glance at the good and bad points of this V-Guard geyser in the list of the best geysers in India:
1) This geyser has a digital display that shows the water level and temperature level of the water that will come out.
2) Initially, the water heats up quickly. Along with that, water remains hot for quite a long time even after the power is cut off from the back.
3) The ergonomic design and exceptional safety features add to the positive point of this geyser.
1) The heat indicator in this geyser doesn’t fall inside the circle of expectations made by the Indian clients.
8) Racold Eterno 2 15-Light Water Heater/ Geyser:
The next and the last one in the list is the Racold Eterno water heater that is well-known for its intelligent water bath logic system that efficiently utilizes the water and supplies that to the user. Here, you get to save about 40 percent of the water and the energy with this water heater/ geyser at your desired temperature at which you want to bathe.
The List of the features includes smart guard high-pressure resistance, Smark mix deflector, Smart bath logic, and super polymer high performance. Detailing this, the latter has some of the most unique features where you get a combined mixture of hot and cold water and hot water for really a long period. Also, the coatings of the geyser ensure that there is no kind of corrosion or rust on the surface of the geyser.
Let’s have a glance at the good and bad points of this Racold geyser in the list of the best geysers in India:
1) With its energy efficiency and high performance, the latter is considered in the list of the best geysers in India.
2) The water heats up in just about 7-10 minutes, unlike others which may quite take a long time.
3) The interesting features of this also include the thermostat and auto cut-off feature that adds to its utility.
1) We have heard a lot of complaints regarding the customer service of the company which is quite poor.
Well, as the winters are coming near, geysers become quite an essential part of our lives. the usage of cold water in the wintertime can create a lot of complications for your health and your pockets as well. We just want to remind you of the fact that you should always consider all the necessary features that you require in a product and then go for the best features at the last.
At that point, we guess this detailed information might help you out in sorting out all the confusion and problems you have. So, clearly understand all the facts and about all the geysers that are mentioned above in the blog post and continue with your decision making process. We hope this blog post was beneficial for you. You might have understood all the necessary facts efficiently needed in a geyser.
Stay tuned to Reviews kitchen for more informative blogs like the best geysers in India! If you have any queries, you can ask us in the comments below. Happy buying, guys! Stay Safe!
Share it on your social media if you find this post helpful.