Most of us are aware of the fact that sunscreen should be regularly applied to our bodies, irrespective of the weather or the season. The application of the sunscreen lotion is a year-round preventive health measure that precludes our body from harmful rays of the sun that causes sunburns and damage. Interestingly, there are numerous selections present in the market currently, so it becomes a little difficult to choose from such a variety. This is where our list of the best sunscreen lotion in India comes to the rescue.
Why should we include Sunscreen in our daily skin-care routine?
One of the most fascinating and important things to know is the reality that about 80 percent of the sun’s rays are capable and able to pass through the clouds which can damage your skin. So, isn’t it better if you go outside or anywhere else with sunscreen lotion applied on your body?
Not only in the summer season, but this should also be made regular in the wintertime as well. Some of you might not be conscious of the validity that the risk of UV rays is high at higher altitudes. Why take risks with your skin when you certainly can protect it through sunscreen.
A) Protection from UV Rays:
Well, one of the most important reasons behind the application is the risk that comes from the harmful UV rays of the sun that are tossed on the earth’s surface with the depletion of the ozone layer. So, use it regularly, irrespective of the season.
B) Lowers the Risk of Skin Cancer:
Skin Cancer is one of the most common and general types of cancer on the planet right now. The reason behind this is majorly their skin which was prone to the harmful sun rays of the sun which caused and led to Skin Cancer. So, to cut down your risk, use sunscreen lotion daily.
C) Prevents premature aging:
The harmful sun rays emit UV rays that are the reason behind the photoaging of the skin. Here, premature aging is generally characterized by the breakdown of collagen, a thick, and leathery look that produces sagging and wrinkles. Besides, the people above 55 years of age, who apply sunscreen have fewer chances of developing signs of aging than those who don’t apply sunscreen lotions outside.
D) Helps in maintaining even skin tone:
UV rays of the sun cause the photoaging that is further responsible for resulting in the discoloration and dark spots of the skin that doesn’t look nice. So, with the sunscreen lotions, you get a smoother and a more even skin tone than before.
Till now, you would have understood the rationale and reasons as to why we should apply sunscreen lotions daily. So, without wasting time, let’s get started with the list of the best sunscreen lotion in India.
1) Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 50+ Sunscreen:
Well, this sunscreen lotion is one of the most highly recommended ones in the list of the best sunscreen lotions in India by the popular dermatologist. If we have a look at the benefits, this waterproof, sweatproof, non-comedogenic, and oil-free lotion controls the sebum production in our skin, thus preventing it from damaging. Along with that, the SPF 50+ feature protects against harmful UVB rays.
Talking about the feature list of this one in the list of the best sunscreen lotions in India, the latter encompasses Helioplex technology that provides and delivers superior protection against the dangerous sun rays that can cause dark spots, wrinkles, and other matters of worries for the skin and the person. Interestingly, irrespective of gender and skin type, all of us can apply this to the skin. Undoubtedly, we assure you of its quality and results.
Let’s have a glimpse at the favorable and unfavorable aspects of this Neutrogena sunscreen lotion in the list of the best sunscreen lotion in India:
1) One of the most interesting things about this sunscreen lotion is its skin application which goes with all skin types, so you don’t have to worry if you have oily skin, dry skin, or a combination skin type.
2) Another one on the list is the presence of SPF 50+ and PA ++ that protects against the sun rays that might cause skin damage like tanning, sunburn and redness, dark spots, wrinkles, and the other signs of premature aging.
3) Non-comedogenic elements of this sunscreen deter the formation of the pores and thereby controls the sebum protection.
1) This sunscreen lotion in the list of the best sunscreen lotions in India contains parabens that are harmful to the skin.
2) Another one is the fact that the application of this sunscreen can make the face look dull and gloomy.
2) Lotus Herbals Safe Sun 3-In-1 Matte Look Daily Sunblock:
Lotus is a renowned company that has been producing natural and safe products for the skin for quite a long time now. Appealingly, this sunscreen lotion in the list of the best sunscreen lotion in India focuses on three aspects including matte finish look on the face, broad-spectrum UVA, and UVB protection that focuses on providing a non-greasy on the face. Here, we have an SPF 40+ and the PA ++ features which provide 2-3 hours protection against the harmful sun rays.
The feature list of this one in the list of the best sunscreen lotion in India comprises birch extracts that help reduce the oil on your face, further refining the skin pores, astringent properties, mallow extracts, anti-inflammatory, and lightweight formula that provides a glowy face. Detailing these, this lotion helps in soothing your skin, prevents irritation on the face, and preventing signs of premature aging. If we talk about the suitability, it is best for dry and sensitive skin and not the only ones.
Let’s have a glimpse at the favorable and unfavorable aspects of this Lotus Herbals sunscreen lotion in the list of the best sunscreen lotion in India:
1) The light weightiness of this sunscreen lotion in the list of the best sunscreen lotion in India provides portability where we can take it while traveling as well.
2) Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB sun rays protection provides safety and delivers extracts that give a non-greasy look.
3) Astringent and anti-inflammatory properties are beneficial and aid in soothing your skin and reducing the risks of irritation and sunburns on your body.
1) Some of the other times, this can also result in rashes, if your skin is allergic to some components included in this in the list of the best sunscreen lotion in India.
3) Biotique Bio Morning Nectar Sunscreen Lotion:
Well, if you are someone who is looking for an inexpensive and reasonable sunscreen lotion, then you should surely give Biotique sunscreen lotion a try on your skin. The natural and herbal elements included in this lotion protects against the harmful sun rays tossing out UVA and UVB rays which can damage your skin. Also, Biotique is known for its herbal and ayurvedic products which are said to be of good quality and affordability which almost all of us can purchase and try out.
Unlike the first one in the list of the best sunscreen lotion in India, you won’t find any kind of parabens in this one. The presence of SPF 30+ and PA ++ makes it an ideal and perfect choice for beginners and intermediate people as well. You would be surprised to know about its vegan nature where the company hasn’t harmed any animal in the making of this sunscreen lotion in the list of the best sunscreen lotion in India. In short, this one is fully nourishing and brightening with the fact that it has seaweed and honey.
Let’s have a glimpse at the favorable and unfavorable aspects of this Biotique sunscreen lotion in the list of the best sunscreen lotion in India:
1) Unlike some of the other lotions in the list of the best sunscreen lotion in India, this one doesn’t have parabens in it.
2) The presence of SPF 30 and PA ++ makes it more controlling over the excess oil which gets collected on the skin of some people from time to time.
3) Along with the affordability, the company provides decent quality where its organic and pure nature makes it stand among the list of the best sunscreen lotion in India.
1) Biotique Nectar sunscreen lotion is not preferable and suitable for the summers.
4) Lacto Calamine Sunshield Matte Look Sunscreen SPF50:
Lacto Calamine has been the first choice of the Indians if we ask them about the solution to their skin problems. The latter stands at the top in that case and now has even attained a place in the list of the best sunscreen lotion in India. If we have a look at the suitability, this sunscreen lotion is preferable for people having oily skin and acne-prone skin. With a total coverage of 6 hours, the former has the capacity of providing safety from 98 percent of the harmful UV rays that come from the sun.
Additionally, the feature list of this one in the list of the best sunscreen lotion in India includes SPF 50+, PA ++, super absorbent, prevention from premature signs of aging, and control over the oil production. If we detail these, all these play their necessary roles in giving a matte look, reduce signs like wrinkles and dark spots, protection from sunburns and tanning, and can be used under the basic and heavy makeup faces as well.
Let’s have a glimpse at the favorable and unfavorable aspects of this Lacto Calamine sunscreen lotion in the list of the best sunscreen lotion in India:
1) The company has made this highly recommendable for people who have oily skin and face issues and problems with acne on their faces.
2) Along with that, the SPF 50+ element protects against tanning and sunburns which might occur if the skin is highly prone and directly under the sun.
3) The matte look makes it easier to use under all the types of makeup, be it the basic ones and be it the heavy on.
1) The presence of alcohol in this lotion makes it unsuitable for people who have dry or sensitive skin. So, don’t ever put your hands on this if you have this type.
5) Lakmé Sun Expert SPF 50 P ++ Sunscreen Lotion:
If we have talked about the sunscreen lotions, there is not even a single time where this one has failed to make its place in the list of the best sunscreen lotion in India. We are very much aware of the quality and affordability of the products that are offered by Lakme. With its suitability for the summer season, the latter gives the best results when applied in hot and humid weather. This is only possible with the fact that this lotion has a sweatproof formula that prevents sweat which is normal during the summer times of humid temperature.
Furthermore, the chronicle of the features included in this sunscreen lotion includes broad-spectrum technology, matte finish look, SPF 50+, PA ++, and all-natural components. Hereby, the detailed part of this one goes with the validity that this lotion is a perfect solution for a long summer day where its 6 hours stay and absence of parabens make it an ideal choice for the customers. Lastly, another important certainty is its non-sticky nature which completely blends on our skin.
Let’s have a glimpse at the favorable and unfavorable aspects of this Lakme Sun Expert sunscreen lotion in the list of the best sunscreen lotion in India:
1) The elements of SPF 50+ and PA ++ help in delivering a broad-spectrum technology that helps protect the skin from almost 97 percent of the sun rays that make their way on your skin.
2) Another favorable point is the matte finish look that makes it usable under all types of makeup, be it heavy or basic.
3) This also counts in the list of the most extended staying sunscreen lotions in India, making its way with about 6 hours at the minimum base level.
4) The composition of natural products and the absence of paraben makes its place and position in the chronicle of the best sunscreen lotion in India.
1) If you have excessively oily skin, there is a likelihood that you might observe acne on your face with the application of this lotion in the chronicle of the best sunscreen lotion in India.
6) Mamaearth’s Ultra Light Natural SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion:
The next and the last one in the list of the best sunscreen lotion in India is the Mamaearth sunscreen lotion that is prominent in the Indian market with the presence of natural extracts in the composition of this lotion. Likewise, this one is also protective against the sun rays emitting UVA and UVB with the composure of SPF 50 and PA +++ and is popular for its long stay like the Lakme one, making a stay of 6 hours. Alluringly, this lotion also has Cananga Oil that is referred to as the best oil in India for protection from the sun.
The feature list of this sunscreen lotion in the list of the best sunscreen lotion in India includes anti-inflammatory property, turmeric presence, free of parabens, dermatologically tested, and powerful. If we detail, the presence of certain essential oils provides miniaturization and leaves no residue at the back of the skin. Thereafter, other features prevent the skin from all kinds of skin burns, bacteria, and provide a perfect finish to our face and skin. There is no issue regarding its penetration into the skin as it goes to the deepest level.
Let’s have a glimpse at the favorable and unfavorable aspects of this Mamaearth sunscreen lotion in the list of the best sunscreen lotion in India:
1) The presence of certain essential oils that go deep into our skin provides perfect moisturization and prevention against skin disorders and irritation with the sun.
2) Anti-inflammatory property of this lotion adds to the quality where it provides safety from the harmful rays of the sun that causes sunburns, tanning, and redness.
3) This is the only one in the entire list of the best sunscreen lotion in India that has turmeric. Indians have always appreciated the use of turmeric for skin problems. So, why not keep this in your list of the best.
1) People with acne-prone skin cannot apply this on their face as this may burst acne on their skin instantly with the use of this one in the list of the best sunscreen lotion in India.
In the end, we would like to conclude with the note that you should always make a wise choice and not choose the ones which are not that essential to your skin and body. Always remember to do a patch test, so that you don’t have to face further repercussions for your whole skin and body. Choose the products according to your convenience and needs. All of the above-mentioned products in the list of the best sunscreen lotion in India are dermatologically tested. Consider the lotions according to your skin type, so that there is no issue in the future period. Don’t forget to tell us your favorite sunscreen lotion in the comments below. Also, if you have any queries too, you can ask us in the comment section below.
Stay tuned to Reviews Kitchen for more informative blogs like the best sunscreen lotion in India. Happy buying, guys!