If you are someone who lives far away from home due to your education or job purpose and misses your mother’s rotis and parathas, then roti makers are the thing that you guys will need. We Indians have a habit of eating a perfect round roti for our breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Not only this fact, but investing in a good roti maker can save your time and energy. So, here we have a list of the best roti makers in India.
Once you start working with a roti maker, there is no going back from it. As you start using that, you will surely observe the changes that will come to your chapatis with the use of this roti maker. As the days are going by and the time has been going short for all of us, roti maker is the perfect choice for us. No matter how fancy a person chooses to eat in the cuisines, there is always an end of everything towards the rotis.
Roti Makers in India: Why You Need One?
On the verge of this blog post, you will surely come to a conclusion regarding your choice from numerous roti makers in India. Well, that is what is essentially required while choosing from several brands of roti makers. We will provide you with all sorts of combinations where you will get the advantage of both price and quality. So, without wasting more time, let’s directly shift to the blog posts of the best roti makers in India:
Why should we own a roti maker?
There are a lot of factors that are responsible for providing essentiality to the need for a roti maker. The list goes with the efficiency, energy-saving mode, cleaner Roti, time-saving procedure, much healthier, and one-touch technology that is simply incomparable with the manual Roti creation process.
A) Time Saving Technology:
Here you guys own essentiality which can save both time and energy for you guys. With its procedure, the total period is completely and directly cut into half of what is usually taken manually.
As compared with the manual Roti creation process, you get an excellent textured and tasteful roti with this machine of roti making. So, that is relatively more beneficial than the manual Roti creation process.
C) Much Healthy:
With the machine of roti maker, less amount of oils and things are put in while the roti creation process. The machine has a unique technology that automatically enhances the whole efficiency process and balances the amount of oil in rotis.
D) Cleaner Rotis:
With no intervention of your bare hands, there are fewer chances of germs catching and getting attached to the surface of the roti. So, this makes the roti creation process healthier and hygienic as compared with the manual process.
The total procedure of Roti creation with this roti maker is completely incomparable with the manual Roti making process. Here, you don’t have to undergo any kind of tremendous workload of making with the roti maker.
Some of the best roti makers in India are as follows:
1) Vinayak Crafters Marble Roti maker:
In cases of the manual way of creating rotis, then Vinayak is the best pick for you. You will experience a hassle-free process with its sturdy materials that make the roti creation process quite an enjoyable thing. If we consider the features of this roti maker in the list of the best roti makers in India, those are amazing and appealing for the clients who have bought this roti maker.
The feature list of this roti maker includes the anti-skid heavy base, mirror finish, dishwasher safe, and the single-piece white marble rock. Detailing this, the anti-skid heavy base is beneficial for the fact that it provides a kind of stability to the roti maker while the whole process of making roti. Along with that, the dishwasher safe provides a kind of safety and protection to the roti maker while using a dishwashing liquid.
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of this Vinayak roti maker in the list of the best roti makers in India:
1) The first and foremost positive point of this roti maker is its sturdiness that is the result of the genuine marble rock used on the base of the roti maker.
2) Another positive point is its diameter and the manual technology that saves both time and energy for you.
3) This affordable roti maker can be cleaned hassle-free, due to the presence of mirror finish coating on the surface of the roti maker which allows ease.
1) One and the only problem with this roti maker in the list of the best roti makers in India is its lack of portability where we cannot carry it anywhere in the house due to its heaviness.
2) Prestige PRM 3.0 Stainless Steel Roti Maker:
Frankly speaking, this prestige roti maker will never go wrong for you guys. We assure you of its attainability which is present due to its heavy-duty structure that completes all the basic requirements of the clients. This 1.4 Kg roti maker includes one roti maker and one instruction manual that helps you in guiding as to how we have to use this product for the process of roti creation.
Some of the most unique and interesting features of this roti maker include its stainless steel body that prevents the roti maker from the corrosion and non-stick plate that enables the user to clean the roti maker easily and at the same time give an enhanced and excellent texture to your roti. Along with that, the total power consumption capacity of the roti maker goes 900 Watts that is quite efficient and eco-friendly for the clients.
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of this Prestige roti maker in the list of the best roti makers in India:
1) The first positive point about this roti maker includes its comfortable grip which makes it easy to handle this roti maker and thus adds to the portability and movement of the roti maker.
2) Another one in this list comprises its simple mechanism which makes it easy for the beginners to learn the process of roti creation on this roti maker.
3) Non-stick coating and durability also add to the favor of the roti maker.
1) This is not beneficial with the times when we put in a lot of water in the maker, as it only dries up the roti which makes it difficult for our eating.
3) Bajaj Bacco C-02 Roti Maker:
The third one in the list of the best Roti makers in India is the Bajaj roti maker that could be a great choice for you guys due to its great design and durability which makes it more likable and satisfactory for the consumers. With a total weight of 1 kilogram, this 8 inches product is made up of stainless steel that prevents the roti maker from getting corroded. Thereby, enhancing lifespan.
The list of the features included in this roti maker includes different uses, anti-skid bottom, handle grip, shockproof feature, Teflon non-stick coated surface, and simple mechanism. If we explain them in detail, the Teflon non-stick coated service provides a great is to the clients during the process of Roti creation and at the same time helps them out in cleaning the surface excellently and easily. Here, you get ease in the handling of the roti maker.
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of this Bajaj roti maker in the list of the best roti makers in India:
1) The roti maker is designed in a very modernized way that further adds to the wow factor of the roti maker. Here, the simple mechanism for this makes it easy for the beginners to learn the process of roti creation on this roti maker.
2) Along with that, the safety is ensured with roti maker due to the automatic cut-off feature which makes it safe for the users in the times of power outages.
3) The Bajaj company has also provided the clients with a free demo where the clients can learn how to use the product and thereby easing the process of Roti creation for the customers.
1) Unlike others in the list of the best Roti makers in India this roti maker has a limited capacity that makes it non-recommendable for the clients about this roti maker in the list of the best roti makers in India.
4) Sunflame Roti Maker:
Another one in the list of the best Roti makers in India is the sunflame roti maker that is known for its advanced safety features and design that makes it appealing for the customers. With a total warranty period of 2 years, the rotis in this machine are made in such a way to ensure that they are evenly cooked. This further adds to the durability and reliability of this roti maker.
The list of the features encompassed in this roti maker comprises the nonstick coating, thermostat, stylish design, ABS handle, and affordability. Here, the non-stick coating and simple mechanism help in easing the process at the time of sanitization and washing of the roti maker. With its stylish design and ABS handle, portability is excellently insured for the customers. Last of all is its advantages for the health of clients.
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of this Sunflame roti maker in the list of the best roti makers in India:
1) The first and the foremost favorable point for this roti maker is its non-stick coating that helps in providing ease at the time of cleaning of the roti maker.
2) Next in the line is its distinctiveness of the ABS handle that enhances the portability of the roti maker where we can easily take the roti maker to various places.
3) The overall usability of this roti maker helps in the prevention of the body from various kinds of harmful diseases which are caused by the harmful oil in food.
1) Initially, while using this roti maker, the temperature might get high in an instant manner. So, you guys should use this roti maker while facing the electric fan.
5) Kerwa Non-Stick Shockproof Roti Maker:
This is completely incomparable if you want to make smooth and crisp rotis. Although there are many other famous brands too this one stands out of the league with its amazing design, color, quickness, and after-effects of the roti creation process. This roti maker removes all the complications that are entailed with the whole process of manual Roti making in 2-3 minutes only.
The list of the features of this roti maker includes the stainless steel material, shockproof technology, economical feature, and non-stick coating plate. Detailing these features, it is implied that all these features play equally in enhancing the whole process of roti making. With the 4500 power usage, you get all the things that are thought to be present in a roti maker.
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of this Kerwa roti maker in the list of the best roti makers in India:
1) With its light-weight and versatility, we get all the features that are generally wanted in a roti maker machine.
2) LED lighting is another fascinating feature of this roti maker machine as it displays the temperature at which the roti is being prepared.
3) Furthermore, the shockproof performance of this machine adds to the long-lasting point of the roti maker in the list of the best roti makers in India.
1) One and the only problem with this roti maker is the client’s disappointment with the manufacturing service of the company that produces this roti maker in the list of the best roti makers in India.
6) Jaipuri Haat Marble Roti Maker:
The next and the conclusive one in the list of the best Roti makers in India is the Jaipuri roti maker which is the perfect one if you want to travel back in the memories of your grandmother. This package of roti maker includes a green marble chakla, marble rolling board, and marble roti maker that enhances the process of roti creation. With a diameter of 22 centimeters and a length of about 3 centimeters, you get a 100 percent warranty for its handmade texture.
The list of the features in this roti maker includes the dishwasher safe, perfect base, mirror finish, and assurance of fully handmade texture. If we explain all of these in simple words, the latter has a perfect base that ensures that roti is made easily and perfectly. Also, you get dishwasher protection where you don’t have to worry about the use of dishwasher liquid on the surface at the time of washing. Also, that’s fully handmade.
Let’s have a look at the pros and cons of this Jaipuri Haat roti maker in the list of the best roti makers in India:
1) With its great diameter and base, you get durability and stability with the use of this roti maker. Also, the design further adds to the appeal of the roti maker in the list of the best roti makers in India.
2) Here, the thing is made fully with hands, so you don’t have to worry about the presence of any kind of chemicals on the surface that will make it difficult and unsafe for human health.
3) The smooth-like-mirror texture further adds to the enhancing of the whole washing process of cleaning the roti maker in the list of the best roti makers in India.
1) The good thing with this is that there are no such complaints or issues found in this Jaipuri roti maker. So, you can also trust this one in the list of the best roti makers in India blindly and buy this for your use in the kitchen.
Which Roti Makers in India Should You Buy? : Conclusion
Well, we are glad that you reached this point in the blog post. We hope that by now you would have come to an exact and excellent decision regarding your whole decision-making process. Always keep in mind your essentialities first and then move forward with the rest of the features at the later stage of your decision of choosing from a whole lot of roti makers. You can also tell us your favorite roti maker in the comments below so that we might also know your choice regarding the list of the best.
All the roti makers in this list are the best in India. So, you guys don’t have to worry about the quality of any of these products mentioned above in the list of the best roti makers in India. Just make sure you get all the features and check beforehand for any damages on the roti maker machine. Apart from the above-mentioned, more roti makers are also considered best in our country. But on that part, these are considered the best of all the products available.
Consider the pros and cons of every product that is present in the list of the best roti makers in India. Also, all of them are equally good and excellent in fulfilling the needs and conveniences of the customers in the Indian market. Make sure you consider the pros and cons as well, and not only contemplate the unique features of the roti makers in the list of the best roti makers in India.
Stay tuned to Reviews kitchen for more informative blog posts like the best roti makers in India. Further, if you have any kind of queries regarding the same then you can ask and sort that out by commenting in the comment section below. Happy buying, guys!