If you are somebody who is glaring for a prime and reasonable inverter battery in India, then you are certainly in the right place. As we all know, inverter batteries are to the power products, as our heart is for us. Hence, it becomes quite substantial to select the best one for our particular use. We should make a smart choice while choosing the batteries for our respective inverters in our places.
In fact, there are some people too who, on the other hand, ignore things like this and don’t choose accordingly. If you are that someone, then you should definitely have a glance at what an efficient battery selection actually means. These people tend to choose those batteries that either don’t fit or are incompatible with their inverter. So, in the end, that battery becomes completely useless.
Top 10 Best battery in India
In relation to this aspect, this blog post will wholly deal with some of the best inverter batteries currently available in India. We will clear out all the features and specifications of these batteries. In short, this will be a detailed and comprehensive guide regarding the same. So, without wasting more time, let’s get started with the details:
1) Luminous RC 25000 Inverter Battery:
If we talk about this best inverter battery, this battery holds the top rank and is considered the best inverter battery. Due to the features and specifications, the Luminous battery monopolizes other batteries of the same category. It is deemed as the most trustworthy brand in terms of electrical appliances.
Interestingly, this best inverter battery has a long-lasting battery backup, which is known because it charges at a faster speed and lasts longer than any other battery of the identical category. As it is made up of rugged tubular plates, the latter stands at the top, requiring minimal maintenance.
In the areas of frequent power cuts, this has proven the most beneficial of all. The reason behind this rationale is the fact that it has a distinct overcharge tolerance technology. It controls the electricity consumption and maintains the intake during power cuts. With a total weight of about 60 kg, the best inverter battery has a warranty period of 3 years.
Let’s have a glance at the good and bad points of this best inverter battery:
1) One of the most satisfactory things about this battery is its build quality that is relatively competitive in nature.
2) With the presence of the tubular plates, the best inverter battery requires less charge on the maintenance.
3) The battery holds the capability of balancing and controlling the power intake during times of frequent power cuts in the area.
4) The luminous inverter battery has a long backup and a considerable warranty period of about 3 years.
1) The battery is quite heavy in nature. So, we cannot carry it anywhere in the house according to our needs.
2) If we compare the prices of this best inverter battery with the others of the same category, then we might come to a noticeable finding that this is rather expensive than others in the market.
2) Amaron Tubular Inverter Battery:
Well, this best inverter battery successfully attains the second position in the top 10 rank list of the best inverter batteries in India. Even if this might sound new to your ears, the latter has always stood as a great competition for all the other inverter batteries in the market.
Talking about the elements of this best inverter battery, Amaron uses a high heat resistant alloy, which doesn’t require any kind of maintenance expense. Majorly, Amaron suits all the types of inverters, so you guys don’t have to worry about power and buying. Also, guarantees are taken over that there would be no loss of power with it.
Undoubtedly, this best inverter battery is suitable for the frequent changing Indian weather. In fact, this battery holds on the highest reserve capacity in the list of these best inverter batteries. With the less loss of water, there are minimal charges on the maintenance.
Let’s have a quick peek at the pros and cons of this Best inverter battery:
1) Indeed, this battery can work faultlessly under all the circumstances and weather conditions.
2) Compared to the other batteries, this best inverter battery takes a little less time and recharges at a quicker rate.
3) The high-end reserve capacity helps in prolonged use of this battery.
4) This robust design inverter battery comes with a warranty period of 4 years.
1) One of the issues with this best inverter battery is that it sometimes radiates a high amount of heat.
2) The most important problem with this battery is its high electricity consumption that is not efficient.
3) Exide Industries Inverter UPS Battery:
Exide also ranks high in the list of the dominating electrical companies of all time along with Luminous. Talking about the feature set of this best inverter battery, the battery has a floating guide indicator and a Leak-resistant system, which helps in resisting the battery in all conditions.
The Exide company also guarantees the users the superior power backup feature, which helps the users with this battery. Moreover, you will be shocked to know the prices you are getting such an amazing electrical appliance. This 40 kg best inverter battery has a warranty period of 3 years.
Furthermore, the battery has a non-stop factory charged condition that provides and delivers endless power supply to your households at such a remarkable expense. One of the fascinating facts about this best inverter battery is the suggestion for 1 BHK and 2 BHK flat.
Let’s have a glance at the pros and cons of the Exide battery:
1) Fume and leak resistance is the biggest and promising feature of this battery.
2) Another good point about this best inverter battery is its easy maintenance. The reason behind this is the floating guide indicator that indicates efficiency.
3) The spill-proof condition of this best inverter battery is yet another good point about this battery.
4) The product does not have much weight, so it is portable in nature.
1) The major problem which might come with this battery is its overall durability.
2) Also, the number of charging cycles in this best inverter battery is less than other batteries of the rivals in the market.
4) Luminous RC 18000 Tubular Battery:
Talking about this fourth best inverter battery in the list of the best batteries, the battery stands out among the rivals in terms of its hasty charges. The most interesting part about this is the distinct patented alloy composition, which helps in the protection of the battery from corrosion and rusting of the surface.
In fact, this void-free uniform grain structure battery also helps in increasing the financial savings of an individual. The reason behind this being the fact that the whole battery charges in such a short span of time, which in turn ameliorates the electricity consumption and thus attains efficiency.
Furthermore, the overcharge tolerance technology in the battery helps in saving and resisting the battery from the frequent power cuts, which might damage the battery as well. Thus, making it completely suitable for the areas which have long power cuts. Lastly, this 53.3 kg battery has a total warranty period of about 3 years.
Let’s take charge of the pros and cons of this best inverter battery:
1) This battery is suitable for all areas, especially where there are frequent power cuts in the area.
2) In fact, this corrosion-resistant battery also has a replacement warranty period of about 18 months, after which the company won’t exchange it.
3) It caters to the needs of all the electrical appliances that are present in the household, including air coolers, refrigerators, and television.
1) There are some major changes that some people might also find this heavier as compared to the other batteries.
2) If we talk about this best inverter battery for use in a large enterprise, then we would recommend you not to do that.
5) Genus Invomax GTT56048 PP Inverter Battery:
Number 5 in the chart of the best inverter batteries is the Genus Inverter Battery, which is specially designed for those households and areas where there are extended and continual power cuts. This factory charged battery is plausible for all types of applications, including thermal and solar applications.
One of the most likable things about this best inverter battery is its capability of withstanding even long and extended power cuts. Discharge recovery and charge acceptance add to the prominence of this best inverter battery. Thus, this battery performs brilliantly on the components of electricity.
In addition, these batteries have a long life span where they are completely resistant to corrosion and can work even at high temperatures. The fast-charging capability ensures the users that there won’t be any time where they will get out without any power. Lastly, this 59 kg has a warranty period of about 4 years.
Let’s have a glimpse at the pros and cons of this best inverter battery:
1) Fast charging is one of the most satisfying features of this battery.
2) In addition, this battery can work with any kind of inverter. So, you don’t have to think about if this will fit or not.
3) This battery is suitable for all kinds of applications, be it normal or solar applications.
4) The spill-proof body of the battery brings about more credibility and value.
1) If we talk about the weight, the battery is absolutely heavy. So, it is not at all portable in nature.
2) While charging on heavy load appliances, the battery backup becomes quite insignificant in nature.
6) Luminous PC 18042 150Ah Tubular Inverter Battery:
As discussed earlier in the list, Luminous is the most dominating company on this list. Most of the ranks are preoccupied with this company. The long battery backup enables the battery to deliver consistent power for a long time of power cut. Thus, maintaining efficiency.
In addition to the long battery backup, the users also get a maximized life span, which is financially better for the pockets of the users. Furthermore, the fascinating fact about this battery is that it works gaily on the household’s heavy-duty applications.
Speaking about the maintenance cost involved with this best inverter battery, the charge is quite less as compared to the other batteries of a similar category. Additionally, this battery can also easily withstand all kinds of power cuts. This battery holds a warranty of 3.5 years.
Let’s have a quick look at the pros and cons of this best inverter battery:
1) With the feature of low maintenance, the battery guarantees high efficiency.
2) It is the perfect model where there is heavy usage of electricity.
3) This battery is relatively easier to understand than the rest of the same category’s batteries.
1) One and the only issue with this best inverter battery is the fact that its prices are relatively high and that the battery is very expensive in nature.
7) Exide’s IT 500 Tall Tubular Battery:
This battery gains the seventh position in the list of the best inverter batteries in India. One of the fascinating facts about this battery is that it can resist overcharging as well. In addition, this adds to its bearability for tolerating frequent and continuous power cut-offs.
Alluringly, these reasons make it the most demanding best inverter battery of October 2020. Its thicker plates on the base of the battery make it fight even the arduous condition. As soon as the battery gets completely charged, then there is no issue with it being brought down as it can resist long power cuts.
Let’s have a quick look at the pros and cons of this best inverter battery:
1) Exide’s best inverter battery can tolerate even difficult conditions as well. Thus, it is extensively beneficial during the summer season.
2) The anti-splash guard in the battery helps in the protection of the battery from the outer forces of water.
3) It is very portable with the reason that it has a modeled handle at the top.
1) The installation process of this Exide battery in the inverter is a little bit tricky in nature.
2) Unluckily, this battery won’t fit in all the kinds of inverters. So, you have to think about this before buying one.
8) V-Guard VT160 Tubular Tall Battery:
Talking about this one, this battery has been receiving a lot of positive reviews from the customer’s flank. This company’s battery backup usually varies from three hours to fifty-four hours, depending upon how it is used. In fact, this battery works superbly well with the other UPS of the same category.
In accord with the suitability, these inverter batteries are provided with increased efficiency and power level, which further maximizes the life-span of this best inverter battery. Maintenance required in this one is moderately less than the other batteries, making it more satisfying and friendly.
Let’s have a quick look at the pros and cons of the V-Guard best Inverter Battery:
1) As soon as the battery gets fully charged, then you don’t have to worry about running out of power.
2) This battery can effortlessly resist high pressures of over 100 bars. Hence, making it more suitable for the areas where high consumption is made.
3) Interestingly, this battery has a total battery backup of about 54 hours, making it acceptable for the places which are prone to frequent power cuts.
1) If the number of appliances used in the house increases, then there is a huge downfall in the total backup time.
2) Also, this battery is not that famous and prominent in the urban setup.
9) Microtek Mtek Power ET-648 Tall Tubular Battery:
Microtek is basically a Taiwan company that is known for its long battery backup inverter batteries. If we talk about this battery’s reserve capacity, it holds the highest position among all the other inverter batteries. Thus, this makes this battery suitable and ideal for all types of households, including small, medium, and big.
Moreover, the sine wave technology in this battery helps in enhancing the recharging element present in the battery. Also, the ceramic water level indicator helps track down the exact level of the Microtek battery’s acidic temperature. Lastly, the warranty period for this one goes for a total and exact time period of 4 years.
Let’s have a quick look at the pros and cons of this Taiwanese battery:
1) One of the most liked features is the ceramic water level indicator, which helps in observing the exact level of acidic temperature in the battery.
2) This quick recharge feature in the battery helps in recharging the battery at a much faster speed than the rest.
3) Under this, you can run a total of six low energy consuming appliances.
1) This battery makes a lot of noise when it comes to changing the mains’ positions to the UPS.
2) During voltage fluctuations, the back up of the battery declines at a huge rate level.
10) Okaya 5024TT 150 Ah Tall Tubular Inverter Battery:
Okaya is basically a Japanese company specially made for the people who want to save the environment and make fewer expenses from their own pockets. Talking about the material, this battery is made up of pure lead, which comes up with a quick recharge feature that charges the battery as soon as the light comes in.
Above all, this battery has the latest tubular technology, which makes it different and unique from the rest of the batteries. The lead material adds to the durability of the battery. Hence you have to make less expense on the maintenance. Lastly, this 150 AH battery comes with a warranty of 3 years.
Let’s have a glance at the pros and cons of the okay battery:
1) The reason behind the low maintenance cost is that the material used for this battery is lead.
2) In addition, the battery has a long battery backup and quick charge feature, which charges it in a timely manner.
3) One of the most likable features is the presence of Puncture resistant separators in the battery.
1) One and the only major drawback of this battery is that it cannot resist the high load appliances during power cuts.
At the end of this post, we hope that you would be clear with all the best inverter batteries present in this list. Hopefully, you will make an informed decision regarding the same. It is essential to know about the correct match for your inverter. Keeping the budget and specification in mind, we hope you will make an ideal decision for yourself. In addition, if you have any kind of query, you can ask us in the comments below.